Aller au contenu

• Planète Citroën est le forum qui regroupe les passionnés des véhicules de la marque Citroën ainsi que de ses cousines (Peugeot, DS Automobiles et autres PSA, maintenant Stellantis).
    Ce forum s'adresse autant aux véhicules anciens (DS, CX, C6, ...) qu'aux véhicules les plus récents, comme les derniers véhicules de la marque hybrides ou électriques.

Retrouvez ici des passionnés experts qui partageront leur expérience mécanique ainsi que leur connaissances sur les codes OBD, DiagBox et Lexia, ServiceBox, ...

Les adhérents bénéficient de conditions particulières chez notre partenaire Ma Pièce Auto Bretagne.

I Need Help On My Xm V6

Invité gigoXXX

Messages recommandés

Invité gigoXXX

Hello to everyone!

First of all I must apologie for my lack of french.

Now for 8 month i'm a proud owner of a "Beast" XM 3.0 V6 Y3 engine. It has an astoning 402.200 km and still runing. Two weeks ago a realize to have a problem with my wather senzor (windscrean washing is signaling me that the tank is empty-but is not) an ABS senzor is signaling that is out of order. I don't know how to resolve it. Are the conectors or sensor faulty?

For any respod i will be greatfull.

Gigo from Slovenia

You can allso wisit our slovenian citroen forum here:

www.citroenbilten.com

http://www.citroenbilten.com/forum/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=329

hi

for your water sensor , you need to remove it from the water tank under the Left front wing. you need to take off the tank 1st then the sensor ...:( you will need a new one ..usually it is badly corroded

for the ABS problem most of the time , cleaning electrical connectors is enought.

good luck

Invité gigoXXX

Thanks for a such quick response.

Can you please point me the location on these picture perhaps:

http://www.moj-album.com/uredi/gigo/1253582/?os=2685698

... and do you have any picture of the locations of the ABS sensor maybe?

http://www.moj-album.com/uredi/gigo/1253582/?os=2685705

http://www.moj-album.com/uredi/gigo/1253582/?os=2685702

Hope to heare you soon.

Invité invité

If you have the message of alarm of ABS and the lit orange indicator, your ABS is cut following a problem of the circuit.

I think that it is there of great chance that it acts is of a sensor of wheels and its connector industry. In winter I have times this message and right while passing the interior of my wheels to the karcher, the message of defect disparait.

Thus jete an eye towards its sensors

I hope to be clear with your problem

@+

Invité gigoXXX

Yes,yes my ABS warning ligth went on when the first snow fell down. I will try to check the conectors an than i will report you.

Thanks again.

• 3 mois après...
Invité gigoXXX

Hello again.

3 days ago i raplaced old rotor with cap along with new spark cabels on my Xm V6. After doing a few km from the shop a diagnostic light went on and my "best" starts to lose power. After consulting with my mechanic and pluging my best on proxia we discovered that the problem is rele from the fuel pump. Now, i serched along all shops in my country but i cant find a sigle shop that has got it in stock. And the price.... jesus.... they want for it 100 euros. Where can i obtain a similar rele for my beast at resonable cost?

Thanks

Invité sybic91
Hello again.

3 days ago i raplaced old rotor with cap along with new spark cabels on my Xm V6. After doing a few km from the shop a diagnostic light went on and my "best" starts to lose power. After consulting with my mechanic and pluging my best on proxia we discovered that the problem is rele from the fuel pump. Now, i serched along all shops in my country but i cant find a sigle shop that has got it in stock. And the price.... jesus.... they want for it 100 euros. Where can i obtain a similar rele for my beast at resonable cost?

Thanks

HI, you could try to find it on Ebay france, there is a lot of XM's parts salers

Invité gigoXXX

Again me.

Now i have or better sad my mechanic have a problem of not know where to put the fuel pump rele in my 3.0 v6 "beast". Can enybody help me? Where is the rele positioned in the car? Schematic can be good... or a picture.

THX a loot!