Aller au contenu

• Planète Citroën est le forum qui regroupe les passionnés des véhicules de la marque Citroën ainsi que de ses cousines (Peugeot, DS Automobiles et autres PSA, maintenant Stellantis).
    Ce forum s'adresse autant aux véhicules anciens (DS, CX, C6, ...) qu'aux véhicules les plus récents, comme les derniers véhicules de la marque hybrides ou électriques.

Retrouvez ici des passionnés experts qui partageront leur expérience mécanique ainsi que leur connaissances sur les codes OBD, DiagBox et Lexia, ServiceBox, ...

Les adhérents bénéficient de conditions particulières chez notre partenaire Ma Pièce Auto Bretagne.

Diravi on non diravi Xm

Invité razvan.379

Messages recommandés

Invité razvan.379

Hello! Sorry i do not know france.

I have a 2.1 TD Xm from 1999 and i want to fit a diravi rack on it.

I have all the parts i need from a 1996 V6 12V except the port that's in the gearbox, that metal wheel that rotates the cable splitter (shown below).

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/428/diravigear.th.png

My car has anti-sink valves and the V6 i dismantled didn't. Can i connect the diravi somehow so that i keep the anti-sink valves?

Did anyone tried this before?

And the last question: Is it worth the trouble? From what i've read the diravi is not too reliable.

I appreciate any opinion.

With regards,

Razvan.

hi

you have the system to rotate the cable on the 2.1TD gearbox as well. You just need to add the "cable splitter" from the V6 to go to the pressure regulator of the diravi.

but regarding the hydraulic circuit, if you have a 6+2 pump, you will need to get the pump and pressure regulator from the V6, and a pump holder from an old 2.1 (first series) (or you can get the pump+it's holder from an old 2.1TD)

if you have a "old" pump similar to the one on the V6, you need to remove the pressure repartitor, and use the pressure regulator from the V6.

The you need to add the brake accumulator from the V6, and the pipes needed to connect it.

No need to change the rest of the circuit, so having anti-sink valves is not a problem, I think

Invité razvan.379
hi

you have the system to rotate the cable on the 2.1TD gearbox as well. You just need to add the "cable splitter" from the V6 to go to the pressure regulator of the diravi.

but regarding the hydraulic circuit, if you have a 6+2 pump, you will need to get the pump and pressure regulator from the V6, and a pump holder from an old 2.1 (first series) (or you can get the pump+it's holder from an old 2.1TD)

if you have a "old" pump similar to the one on the V6, you need to remove the pressure repartitor, and use the pressure regulator from the V6.

The you need to add the brake accumulator from the V6, and the pipes needed to connect it.

No need to change the rest of the circuit, so having anti-sink valves is not a problem, I think

Thaks! i guess i am the first one trying to put a diravi on a 2.1 TD :)

I have the V6 HP and all the pipes and the old 2.1 HP holder.

The only missing part is the one in the photo above.

The only missing part is the one in the photo above.

you mean your photo of the gearbox ? no, it is not missing, you have the same inside the 2.1TD gearbox. maybe the helical gear is made of plastic, but it is in the gearbox. You just need to plug the cable splitter from the V6 inside the cable port on the gearbox.

Invité razvan.379
you mean your photo of the gearbox ? no, it is not missing, you have the same inside the 2.1TD gearbox. maybe the helical gear is made of plastic, but it is in the gearbox. You just need to plug the cable splitter from the V6 inside the cable port on the gearbox.

yes is made of plastic and i don't think it will withstand the torque , that's why i am looking for a metal one.

The problem is that the holding system is different on V6 and i don't know if i can adapt it to my 2.1 gearbox.

here is how mine looks:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1875/dscn04101.th.jpg

I'm pretty sure the plastic one will deal with the couple. I've seen cables break when the instrument on the other side had a problem, and the plastic gear handled the couple to break the cable without problems.

Invité razvan.379
Hi,

There is a difference in hydraulic circuit. The security valve operation is different between 2.1 td and V6 PRV. The hydraulic pump is different too.

See schematics here.

Bye.

I seems to be much complicated than i thought. I think i'll stick with the normal direction rack.

According to the schematics above, most of the circuit is the same, if you can get the pipes that differs from the V6, it is not so complicated.

The hydraulic pump on the V6 is different because the pulleys differs. But the pump itself is the same in an old 2.1TD (the "old" pump, not the 6+2)

I seems to be much complicated than i thought. I think i'll stick with the normal direction rack.

No, I don't think so.

You have a good idea and I think that bricofoy is the right person here for this type of modification.

Invité razvan.379

Thank you guys! I have all the pipes and the old 2.1 pump and pump holder but i don't have the security vane from V6. Will it work with the one i have or i need the V6 one?

I have two diravi racks, one as a reserve and two normal steering racks :)

Too bad there are only a few people here in Romania with Xm.