Aller au contenu

• Planète Citroën est le forum qui regroupe les passionnés des véhicules de la marque Citroën ainsi que de ses cousines (Peugeot, DS Automobiles et autres PSA, maintenant Stellantis).
    Ce forum s'adresse autant aux véhicules anciens (DS, CX, C6, ...) qu'aux véhicules les plus récents, comme les derniers véhicules de la marque hybrides ou électriques, .

Retrouvez ici des passionnés experts qui partageront leur expérience mécanique ainsi que leur connaissances sur les codes OBD, DiagBox et Lexia, ServiceBox, ... 

[GS] SOS. Help me !

Invité klema

Messages recommandés

Please,

I am from Serbia, I have a problem and need to prove that Citroen cars with hydraulic suspension should not be towed once suspension has dropped. I need some expert information to support this fact, (to show that severe damage can result from this action). In my country, still, nobody respects private property.

I am now in court, required to prove that my car (Citroen GS) has been damaged as a result of being towed whilst suspension was depresurised.

In Serbia, there is no regulated parking, one policeman in my town (Nis) is unwittingly destroying Citroens (by towing unpressurised) and suggests he has not been responible for subsequent damage.

Best Regards

Dragan - Klema :buzz:

P.S I don't know French . Hope I managed to ack for help .

Hello Klema,

It's possible that a citroen cars with hydraulic suspension should be towed once suspension has dropped, but very slowly, and on a short distance.

You can find this warning on your car notebook.

Perhaps, you can ask this, also, to your citroen dealer.

Good luck

see you soon :coucou:

Maby better light vill give my first , raw light :

dear sirs

I’m from Nis , Serbija and Montenegro . My problem is to proof that it is not recomanded to pool hydroactive suspension Citroens with engine off . There is problem with parking places in my town , and also in my countru nobody respects private property still . So , a year ago one policeman polled my GS and destroyed : left front cylinder , front level regulator , “balance shaft” and front wheels frame . Now , we are on court , authorized Citren sevicer doesn’t want to mess with police and judges has only my word .

Please , if You have any booklet or statistics data about Citroen suspension malefunction send me to use in court .

Also , this policeman , whole past year pools as much as he can GS and BX Citroens in my town to show that “nothing happend”. From my point of view : this is homicide in attempt !

best regards

Dragan – Klema :D

I'm sorry Klema, but my english is not well enough, to understand in the proper way, what you want accurately....

I don't know if somebody of this forum can fill your need. Probably yes, but you have to wait for, a little bit.

While waiting, we can try to clear up the situation;

Your GS had been PUSHED ? ( i don't understand polled) by a policeman and the left front cylinder , front level regulator , “balance shaft” and front wheels frame, had been destroyed, because the engine was off, and your car, consequently, was in low level. ? is it exact ?

If yes, you are looking for any booklet or statistics data about Citroen suspension malefunction to prove that this fact (pushing your car in this way), had destroyed the left front cylinder , front level regulator , “balance shaft” and front wheels frame, for using in a justice court ?

See you soon

Mr. Leloarer ,

thank You for engagemant for my problem .

When I said : pool , I meant : tow . The citu staff has a few vehicle ( we call them “ Spider “ ) which can pick up or tow cars . My GS was hanged on front wheels but our streets are not smooth and “ Spider “ wasn’t running slow .

So , cylinder and level regulator are leaking , “balance shaft” was uproot on the left side and front wheels frame got crack also on the left side .

You and I understend each other very well , but here is problem to proof that it is not recomanded to push a finger in to eye !

Everything began when one “ Spider “driver who repair cars in free time ( You can imagine how ) said a few years ago that Citroens with hydraulic suspension can be towed ! And now I have to proof that he is wrong . Citroen owner manual is not enough ! Strange country , isn’t it !

Any idea or contact is worth .

best regards

Klema :D

I think, Klema, that i begin to understand your problem.

You need documents that said that Citroens with hydraulic suspension, cannot be towed.

For instance, nobody answer to you.

I do a new post for explaining your problem in french in the GS section.

here ---> http://www.planete-citroen.com/forum/showthread.php?p=489825#post489825

see you soon :coucou:

Hi Dragan,

I think the best for you problem is to contact a local club in central Europa, like Slovenia for example, try this adress :

http://www.geocities.com/pagemakers2001/frogGS.html?200625

I'm sure you will find your solution like this and it wil be more easy for the language. So I suppose. Five years ago, I worked in Kosovo in Mitrovica, I have meet lots of serbian studies who worked for french army to translate. I have visited the north of Kosovo at MOKRAGORA (wonderfull) and Macedonia, particulary Skopje. I saw lots of Citroen like Dyane and GS. So nice to meet you.

If you can't find in Slovenia the solution, you can give me your mail and I will try to find documents for your.

What do you think about this ?

I have a friend who lives in PROKUPLE serbia, she's a french teacher, perhaps she will can translate french documents.

Best regards

Valéry

Invité chanchon

And now I have to proof that he is wrong . Citroen owner manual is not enough ! Strange country , isn?t it !

Hi Klema,

I don't know how this case is treated, but is it possible that you need for formal reasons some sort of an independant engineer who confirms your claim in court?

This might be a rather formal question that only a local lawyer may be resolving properly.

Is there also a national Citroën office that you could write a letter to?

Regards

p'tain, le jour où tous les hommes parleront la même langue, y finiront p'têt par s'aimer au lieu de se f...sur la g...!!! :yes:

Mon lolo c'est le temps d'aller faire dodo ds l'état ou t'es ...:D :d :D -xan21-

Mr. Leloarer ,

thank You for engagemant for my problem .

When I said : pool , I meant : tow . The citu staff has a few vehicle ( we call them “ Spider “ ) which can pick up or tow cars . My GS was hanged on front wheels but our streets are not smooth and “ Spider “ wasn’t running slow .

So , cylinder and level regulator are leaking , “balance shaft” was uproot on the left side and front wheels frame got crack also on the left side .

You and I understend each other very well , but here is problem to proof that it is not recomanded to push a finger in to eye !

Everything began when one “ Spider “driver who repair cars in free time ( You can imagine how ) said a few years ago that Citroens with hydraulic suspension can be towed ! And now I have to proof that he is wrong . Citroen owner manual is not enough ! Strange country , isn’t it !

best regards

Why did not you ask directly the citroën service car in France (I am pretty sure that they will understand english) ? Ask them for an original (means with citroën logos on) manual describing the exact procedure for towing a citroën car with hydraulic suspensions.

Good luck .

Dear sirs

thanks everybody ! :D

Mr. Valéry ,

I'll visit addresses You recomanded , if anything else , to inform that here is nothing new . Your idea with mailing is excellent and Prokuplje is near Nis . Mu addresses are :

Dragan Ilic

Vozda Karadjordja 96

18000 Nis , Serbija

or :

klema@EUnet.yu

Mr. Juju ,

obvious , Your idea was good . :buzz:

Mr Chanchon ,

You are quite right , but our local lawyer ( public attorney ) said that she is graduate lawyer , not engineer . When I said that I wouldn't like to be a tragic title in news because of loosened brakes , she said that our conversation are over .

This morning , When I opened Forum , it was without my message from yesterday and all of your messages , so I repeated it and then I saw and your messages and doubled mine . Sorry for mess . :(

best regards to all of you ,

Hello

Generaly, it is not recommended to tow a vehicle with hydraulic suspension when the suspension is down. This generaly occurs when the motor have not been running for (it depend the state of the vehicle) 15 minutes to 5 hours. You can tow it, very sloly, and on a FLAT way.

But although I had a GS formely, I am not absolutly sure that there is an hydraulic suspension on it; hydraulic brakes yes, but no hydraulic steering for suspension I don't remember but I think no.

But, sure the official Citroen operating instruction book for your car will give you all informations about this case.

ai eu dyna panhard, 2deuches, DSpécial, Cx Prestige GS, Simca Chrysler, BX TRD

Hello

Generaly, it is not recommended to tow a vehicle with hydraulic suspension when the suspension is down. This generaly occurs when the motor have not been running for (it depend the state of the vehicle) 15 minutes to 5 hours. You can tow it, very sloly, and on a FLAT way.

But although I had a GS formely, I am not absolutly sure that there is an hydraulic suspension on it; hydraulic brakes yes, but no hydraulic steering for suspension I don't remember but I think no.

But, sure the official Citroen operating instruction book for your car will give you all informations about this case.

Good luck

ai eu dyna panhard, 2deuches, DSpécial, Cx Prestige GS, Simca Chrysler, BX TRD

• 5 mois après...
Invité xantia38
Is it nobody answering any more or my comp. is no OK. ?

regards

Dobrdan Klema, ja sam Srbin!!!

sta ti je tvoje problemu??

Je si ispravijo tvoja kola???

Priatno

Dragoje Radoicic

PS napisime na MP ako oces...