Aller au contenu

Son DVD vers haut parleurs

Invité fifiagp

Messages recommandés

Invité fifiagp

Bonsoir,

Savez vous s'il est possible rediriger le son du système DVD vers les haut parleur du RT4 plutôt que de l'avoir dans les casques sans fil.

Si oui, quelle est la marche à suivre.

Merci de votre aide

Invité pippo_c4ita

Yes, it's possible, i do it, i also connect dvd video to rt4 screen!

You have to keep audio diectly from left (blue) or right (green) cable, under seat or behind dvd, they are pin 1(R+)-2(L+)-3(Ground, common).

Better if you separe cable, into it there is three wires shield separately, brown/gray for Right+, white/red for left+, gray for ground common. The sound is little bit low, but ok! the video is more difficult, it' RGB signal, I have to converte it in videocomposite through a kit, and after i put it into rt4 aux input, obviously behind the RCA buckles in the vain..... so clear and invisible brico assemblage....

If you need more details, ask me again....

Invité fifiagp

Well... my english is not very good:(

I'am afraid i don't understand every thing! If you can give more details maybe it will be ok:)

Thank you for your help

Invité pippo_c4ita
Well... my english is not very good:(

I'am afraid i don't understand every thing! If you can give more details maybe it will be ok:)

Thank you for your help

Mh, I try more simply....

You have 2 output cable from DVD, 1 Blue (for rear left monitor) and 1 Green (right monitor)

I keep one of this, I open cable ten cm before the connector, I select one shielded package of three wires,they are brown/gray for Right+, white/red for left+, gray for ground common. This is your audio... you can connect them with rca of rt4. simply!

But better if you buy an another original cable from Citro, so you can work calm and quiete in your home, not damaging your car, about 35 euro.

you can do this also for video, but you need video converter (i found it...and it works well)

I can give you the list of all the pins and of the single wires in the cable, if you need...

Sorry, my French language is still worse of the English!!!:em:

Invité Gégé013

ENGLISH : Is it possible to connect a computer to the RT3 in order to listen to the sound thanks to the RT3 (and still have the picture on the computer screen) ?

Thank you.

FRANCAIS : Est-ce qu'il est possible de connecter un ordinateur au RT3 pour avoir le son sur le RT3 et l'image sur l'écran de l'ordinateur) ?

Merci